Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lew's Logbook: End of Summer

(Lew writes today. There is at least one plus: the beautiful foliage. We admired it this morning.  ~ Tracy)

This is a hard time of year for warm weather people like me. 

Last week I played golf and it was a lovely day. But when I got home I had to decide if I was going to put my clubs away or leave them out for another chance to play. I didn’t put them away…yet. 

Also, I need to start thinking about putting my motorcycle away. (I don’t ride in the cold.) It looks like there might be a riding day this coming week but the door is closing fast. 

I put my beach chair upstairs in the garage and threw my beach pass in the trash. 

Shorts are out and sweatpants are in. 

This is a good time to stop writing. I’m depressing myself.

No comments: