Saturday, October 22, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Ladies' Room

(I'm still laughing! Enjoy Lew's post!  ~  Tracy)

Oops!

We went to the movies tonight with some friends.

After the movie was over I had to stop by the men’s room before we left the building. I looked to my right and saw the “men” sign and walked into the facility.

Upon entering I encountered an elderly woman wiping her hands. I looked up and saw another elderly woman by one of the sinks. Brain told me something wasn’t right with this picture; I stopped while brain informed me thoroughly that women are not supposed to be in the men’s room.

I exited immediately.

Looking up at the sign, I noticed that I had not seen the “wo” in front of the “men”. The sign was curved and from where I was standing you could only see “men”.

There were two men standing outside of the women’s room waiting for the two ladies I had encountered. They got a big kick out of my mistake. They saw me go in and never said a word....

I think I made their day.

No comments: