Monday, January 13, 2014

Hodgepodge

My instrument list (see yesterday's post) is complete. Many thanks to Aunt Debbie for her help!

In addition to being ERM (Economic Recovery Month), January is also my ARM. ARM stands for "Abdomen Recovery Month." LOL!

I really want to declutter. For me, this usually means rearranging furniture as well. But this time the only room I will rearrange is the back room upstairs. And even then, it will just be a couple bookshelves and the pooperia. Lew is relieved!

I am enjoying the warmer weather we are having. You must understand that "warmer" really is a relative term. I hope that we have no more polar vortexes.

Will the Patriots be able to beat Peyton and the Broncos on Sunday? I hope so! Either way, I will be rooting for the AFC champion in the Super Bowl.

Lew and I have decided to tune into American Idol this season after our one year hiatus. It starts this Wednesday. Duck Dynasty starts that same night, too!

We love our kitties!

No comments: