Monday, January 27, 2014

"Breaking Bad" Habit

Lew and I were Netflix subscribers a few years ago, but we canceled when the pricing model changed. Since then, Netflix has sent me an e-mail every so often to tell me they want me back.

Recently they offered me a free month, so we decided to take advantage of it. I signed up to have the streaming service. After doing that, I learned that the one movie we had hoped to watch is available only via DVD. So I succumbed to pay for the DVD service, which we will cancel prior to the next billing cycle. (I will get in a few more DVD's by then.)

But we are enjoying the streaming service, too. We had heard good things about the TV series "Breaking Bad" and watched the first two episodes on Saturday.

Then we watched four more episodes last night.

Netflix will stream one episode after another. I now understand how binge-viewing is an easy thing to fall into. Oh, dear!

No comments: