Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dad 186: Game Time

(As I enter this, Dad is doing the elliptical item on his schedule. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! From the sunny, cold Northeast. Just think, the temperature is supposed to hit a high of 22° today. The experts, however, tell us we are to reach freezing temps this weekend. Sounds good to me. Also, February starts this weekend. Short month, winter will be winding down. I'm ready!!

Well, I'm getting ready for the Super Bowl. I do wish the game was just the game. I will not watch all the hoopla that leads up to the kickoff. I will not watch whatever the halftime show is. I don't understand why the game itself isn't enough. (It sure is for me.) I wish the game was at 1:00 PM West Coast time. Start the game at 4:00 PM EST. A "game only" broadcast would be done by 8:00 PM. Seems too logical for me. My parting shot: GO BRONCOS! I always root for the AFC team.

I don't feel like writing anything more this month. So I'll try to do a little bit more next month. Next week even. I still have a little more to accomplish today. My day continues with my tuna lunch with Pepper. Then my 30 minutes on the elliptical. I'll end my out-of-house daily activities calling in an order at KFC. Grilled chicken at its best. At least that's what I'm told. I only do the chicken pot pies. Sounds good for the next couple days.

Tune in next week for much more fascinating stuff!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: