Sunday, December 29, 2013

Unflappable Phil

The recent Phil Robertson hoopla all started with the GQ article, "What the Duck?", by Drew Magary. (Click HERE to read it.)

I also read this article which shares Phil's response: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528043/Duck-Dynasty-family-seen-today.html

Lew and I have watched all past episodes of "Duck Dynasty" and I just finished reading Phil's book, "Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander."

From all of the above -- which I will call my "research" -- I can say with confidence that A&E's initial suspension of Phil Robertson was misguided. They really blew it. They should have carefully analyzed all the available data in order to understand Phil's heart and his comments.

As we all now know, A&E has reinstated Phil Robertson, so filming of "Duck Dynasty" can now continue with all of the Robertsons onscreen.

I am looking forward to the new season... even though it will air on A&E.

No comments: