Thursday, December 19, 2013

Things I Would Like to Blog About

I got together with two out of my three fellow Batgirls tonight, so I'm posting later than usual. If I were more awake and energetic, I would attempt to write about one of the following:

Batgirl gift from Anne-Marie. I can't say what it is yet because Krista couldn't make it tonight.

Phil Robertson. The only thing I will say about this for the moment is that I support Phil.

My Origami Owl necklace. I will write about this later. Need to include a picture!

Thoughts on Knights and Knaves. This refers to an interesting discussion Lew and I had recently. I need to be very alert to give this justice, as it's kind of "deep."

So there you have it. Four "teasers" about some upcoming posts on my blog. I do hope that you'll come back to read them!

No comments: