Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fantasy Football Finale (Finally)

The church fantasy football league came to an end last Monday night. (The end of this season, anyway.)

Lew came in last in the league, but he almost won the consolation bracket.

The players that made it to the championship game were Matt and Glen. A true family affair!

Matt had two losses during the regular season -- both to Glen. Would the third time be a charm?

No, it would not.

Congratulations to Glen on his victory.

Glen was presented with the "Coastal Fantasy Football Champ" trophy, which I made before I knew my brother-in-law would eventually take it home. If I had known, I would have made it look even tackier than it already does....

An empty kitty treats container (weighed down by some rocks from under our porch) provides the perfect foundation for the trophy.
The vase brings it to a whole new level, don't you think?

No comments: