Tuesday, December 17, 2013

C.O.L.D.

I did some paperwork at the church building today. The area where I was working was around 55 degrees. I tried to turn the heat up, but I wasn't there long enough to notice any effect. However, I was there long enough to turn into a popsicle.

Then I had to go outside and get into my cold car.

I knew that I would have to turn the heat up a bit upon arriving home, but I was looking forward to the warmth I already knew was present.

Except it wasn't....

It was 58 degrees in my house!

It seems that the thermostat control got turned way down. And I will tell you this: A human being did not do it.

If this happens again, we will have to do something to keep the cats away from the thermostat.

In the meantime, they are both looking pretty innocent about the whole thing.

No comments: