Monday, June 17, 2013

Laundry Day

I decided to do laundry today. I didn't get started on it until about 4:00pm. (Three loads. Sigh....)

Lew got home right after I took the first load out of the dryer. I still had one load yet to go in the washing machine. The pile was sitting on the floor in front of the machine, so I told Lew to add any of today's work clothes to that.

As I was folding the freshly-washed-and-dried load that was in the laundry basket, I came across a work shirt of Lew's that I was surprised to see.

Uh-oh.

I knew what had happened, but I double-checked with Lew first. Unfortunately I was right. He had put today's shirt in the basket with the clean clothes. (He added a pair of socks, too. Ewwwww!)

I take responsibility for this misunderstanding. But I didn't want to re-wash all of Lew's socks that happened to be in the basket. All of his socks look the same, so I pressed my nose into each sock to determine which two made up the offending pair.

Now that is true love!

No comments: