Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dad 154: A Constructive Day

(I was just thinking about how tall the grass was getting.... LOL! Enjoy Dad's post! -- Tracy)

Derf Here! A gorgeous day in the Northeast. A perfect spring day in preparation for summer in a couple days. According to the experts this is the start of a series of great days.

I'm writing this just before heading out for Josh's baseball game. His season is running down and then it will be on to All-Stars!

Spent the day constructively. I planted three tomato plants in our front lawn garden. Will they grow? I don't know. That was my accomplishment for the morning. Tomorrow morning I plan on lawn mowing. Can't wait!

Spent the afternoon at the Maine Cardiac clinic as Spouse had an echo-stress test. From what I understand everything went well. I will not tell you how long she lasted on the treadmill, but the professionals were pleased with the results.

Returned home and picked up meal at Ken's Place as I had to cross the street for some good seafood! It was quite delicious.

Best thing about today was that I was able to skip my usual elliptical training.

Please keep praying for sister Jean. Hope to hear tonight what the next step is in her rehab experience. Thanks!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: