Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dad 153: 'Tis the Exam Season

(Dad wrote this post several hours ago, so I am able to confirm how today's weather has been. Sunny, rainy, cloudy, no rain, misty, sunny, driving rain... well, you get the idea... Mother Nature has been very indecisive on this fine Wednesday. Enjoy Dad's post! -- Tracy)

Derf Here! From the great Northeast! Another sunny, cloudy and damp day. The sun was bright a few minutes ago. Now it is cloudy and damp. Showers are in the forecast. Looks like the rest of the week will be damp. Saturday, however, is the beginning of a beautiful weekend. Bring it on! We are ready!

I just returned home from driving Josh to school for an exam. I'll pick him up in a couple hours. Will go through the same process tomorrow as the school year winds down on Friday.

Josh has three exams to complete. One a day for the rest of the week. He has completed four exams so far (English, math, etc.). Now, two of the last three hours exam are band and gym. I never heard of such a thing. Progress, I guess!

I must try to get our lawn mowed over the next two days between scheduled showers. I have scheduled our trimmer mower to be serviced so I want to get in one more mowing. Then, if the lawnmower doesn't get back to me for an extended time, I can miss one trimming. Still waiting for lawn to dry up so it will need no grooming. Probably won't happen.

Josh has made the baseball All-Star team once again. We hope to spend several days in the future observing the All-Star team. Congratulations, Josh!

Sister Jean is back in rehab. She recently spent some time in the hospital. Hopefully, within a month, a decision will be made to operate and try to repair internal problems. Prayers are still requested and very much appreciated. Thanks!

My front lawn vegetable garden is not progressing as I wish. It looks like I will be transplanting again. Don't know if too much rain or not enough fertilizer. Only time will tell.

Through rambling today. See you next week!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: