Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Lew and I paid homage to Valentine's Day by exchanging mushy cards this morning. (We both received a card from our cats, too. LOL!)

We exchanged our almost daily text messages of "Smooooooch!" (Lew to me) and "xoxoxoxo" (me to Lew).

When Lew got home from work he gave me a small heart-shaped box of chocolates. And I had another card for him -- a funny one this time.

Lew made a scrumptious dinner of tuna fish sandwiches with a side of potato chips. Our plates were garnished with dark-chocolate-dipped strawberries -- compliments of my sister Debbie.

While dining we watched last night's episode of "The Middle." It was a Valentine's Day theme, so it was timely viewing.

But my favorite thing about Valentine's Day is knowing that it's not really necessary.... Lew makes me feel special every day. (Thanks, Sweetie!)

He is pretty special, too.

No comments: