Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dad 137: Streaming

(I think I understand the "unstuck" explanation. Enjoy Dad's post! -- Tracy)

Derf Here! From the great Northeast. Only one more week and March will be here. Fantastic! The snow is really melting fast. However, in the big mall parking lots the snow mountains remain and parking spaces are limited. These mountains will be here for several more weeks. My guess is into the Spring. Deep into the Spring! I'll let you know when the snow is completely gone. It will be a while.

Last week I told you about getting AAA to tow my plow truck out of my driveway as I was stuck. As I read over the blog it sounded like I was trying to plow my driveway as I was being towed. Not true! I did have the plow raised while towing. Lew and I did have to shovel a lot as the snow was so high that it was still plowing while being pulled out. I was smart enough to have the plow raised as I was being "unstuck." I hope that makes sense.

I'm becoming quite savvy with technology. This past week I have had the opportunity to watch several tournament basketball games on my computer. The local paper streamlined the games and I was able to figure it out. Prior to this I could barely turn my computer on and off. I've come a long way! Also am able to watch Kim and Joe's Eureka, Illinois church online each Sunday as their service is streamed online. Fascinating to me how this technology works. Better minds than mine are figuring out how to do this. So much for my computer viewing.

I will now take a break as I do my elliptical work!

{Interlude}

Two hours have passed and I'm back. I might add that I'm quite refreshed. An afternoon exercise time and shower works wonders. However, during the exercise time I'm not so positive about being refreshed.

School is out here this week and the remainder of the basketball tournament games are on television. I am watching as many as possible. I find myself rooting for the underdog. Human nature? I don't know!

Not a very good blog today. Hey, I can't be at the top of my game every week. I'll try to do better next time. Soooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: