Friday, February 1, 2013

My Blonde Moment

I had lunch with my friend Trista today.

While driving to meet her, I began to plan the rest of my afternoon. My biggest dilemma was whether I wanted to stop at the gas station on my way home.

I'm meeting another friend next week, and I knew I would need to gas up before then. Today might be my last chance to stop. But then again, maybe Lew and I can take my vehicle to breakfast tomorrow and fill the tank afterward....

.... And while going through this thinking, I drove past the exit I needed to take in order to meet Trista!

I was a few minutes late to lunch, but Trista understood when I told her what happened. (I got the distinct impression that she had done the same thing before! LOL!)

Oh -- and yes -- I did stop for gas later.

No comments: