Thursday, February 18, 2010

Project Recuperation

Right leg surgical procedure is over.

I wanted to write last night, but my pain meds made me ill. I'm feeling much, much better now.

The leg is sore, but not as much as yesterday.

I'm trying to take it easy. Actually, I'm doing a very good job at that.

I just watched a movie about Temple Grandin. An amazing woman. She's autistic and has an inspiring story. I'm going to have to learn more about her. Fascinating.

I'm also reading when I can. Got two books going.

The first is Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin. Interesting and thought-provoking. I can only read a chapter at a time in order to really digest it.

The other is a spy novel by John Le Carre: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. I just started it. It's the first in a trilogy. I have the other two parts in the same book, so I'll be able to read the whole series.

I'm also going to go over the Choir musical for Easter. We memorize the music, and I figure that I should be able to work on it a bit over the next few days.

So, "Project Recuperation" is going well in my estimation. I know that a lot of people are praying for me. I am so blessed by my family and friends.

Gotta run! Well, not really run....

No comments: