Monday, February 1, 2010

Cleaning House

Lew and I weigh ourselves every Sunday morning. We both would like to lose a few pounds, but lately it has been an "epic failure" for both of us. ("Epic failure" is a term our niece uses a lot. It seems to apply here.)

Because we started a new month today, we decided to get serious. First, we realized that we have to clean out our refrigerator and cupboards of all of the "bad for us" food.

We are getting rid of this food by eating it.

Tonight was cheese-steak sandwiches, french fries, and chocolate cake! I can't wait to see what tomorrow night's menu will be.

Who knew that dieting could be this much fun?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh out loud--loved it! I enjoy reading your blog. Keep having fun!

Abacus Morgan said...

You two are so much fun! I am also trying to lose a few pounds but lately I've been on the "see food" diet. I see food and I eat it!

I did manage to lose 7 pounds over the course of January, so it's working!!