Monday, February 15, 2010

Never Too Many! (the Sequel)

Last Friday, I texted Lew right before my lunch break. I wanted to go buy a couple more shells for my new Miche bag, and I wanted to make sure he wouldn't pass out later. Lew said that "of course" I should go shopping.

So off I went.

A friend made some suggestions about posting photos. (And because you see the pictures, that means I figured out how to do it!)



The above shell with the cow-like markings is "Lexi" -- my original purchase.

The beautiful brown one below is called "Katherine". I thought I should have something that looks a little more traditional. (This is the first of two that I got on Friday.)



My other purchase from Friday is this little yellowish-gold number. Goes by the name of "Allie." I love it!




(Postscript: Wow. Now I know how to post pictures. My blogging skills are growing by leaps and bounds. LOL!)

No comments: