Saturday, February 13, 2010

Progress!

I wasn't feeling too creative last night when I posted, so I just used my weekend to-do list as my blog entry.

As Lew and I were leaving for breakfast this morning, my father asked me if I had finished my taxes yet. Uh, no. (LOL, Dad!) But we were on our way to breakfast...check!

Grocery shopping...check!

Laundry...check!

Read Deuteronomy...check!
(I had my feet up when I was reading. It was also relaxing. And I started Joshua; I'll finish it a little later tonight.)

As it turns out, I don't have many bills waiting to be paid. So that will be easy to accomplish.

Oviously, I have to wait until tomorrow for church and our lunch out.

So, that leaves...the vegetables.

I did purchase our income tax preparation software today. I even installed it on my laptop.

Hey, at least it's a start.


(Postscript: And Dad does know what "LOL" means. LOL!)

No comments: