Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Plumping Up

Tomorrow I am having a surgical procedure done on my right leg. Certain veins in both legs have become problematic. So, it's time to do something before even more serious issues develop.

Today I have been drinking lots of fluids. This is to "plump up" my veins for the surgery. Nature has been calling quite often.

After the surgery, I have to wear my compression stockings for three days around the clock. I hate them. Fortunately, someone from the surgical staff will put them on for me. I have a hard enough time on regular days getting them on; Lew and I call it "The Circus."

I will try to blog over the next few days, if I can, and write about this adventure.

And, will the excitement never end? I get to do it all over again in a few weeks...on the left leg.

No comments: