Saturday, March 27, 2021

R&R Weekend

Dad has been behaving! He is doing a good job staying off of his feet. Hopefully his toe (or lack thereof) will look marvelous when he has his follow-up appointment.

Lew and I had a brief window-visit with Mom this afternoon. Lew filled the birdfeeders outside her window while she and I blew kisses at each other. I think I woke her up from her nap, but she is always glad to see us. Dad hasn't been able to visit for a few days (toe), but she seems to understand why.

Other than doing laundry and catching up on my bills, I am intentionally having a weekend of R&R. For me that means organizing my LEGO collection, watching some programs, and reading. Zack's football team doesn't play this weekend, so I will probably watch a little bit of March Madness to scratch my sports itch.

A beautiful day today. I love Spring. 😊

No comments: