Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Dad 557: Rockets Basketball

(Many thanks to my niece Kelsey for letting me know when her husband's team is playing. Dad writes today.... Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Almost a little like Spring today. We will take it!
 
Third week in a row that I have had an inside meeting with Mary Lou. Tracy visited her mother with me yesterday. Will try to visit her every week as long as I can. Will keep you posted.
 
Over the last few weeks I have watched some basketball games on television. No, I am not a fan of the professional athletes that are overpaid and think they are the know-it-all persons on the earth. (Especially the great basketball players.) Instead I have been watching my grandson (by marriage) as he coaches his first varsity high school basketball team. I've been able to see seven or eight Rock Falls, Illinois games on various apps. Of course, my daughter Tracy sets me up to stream the games as I am not great with technology. Hope I have a couple more games to watch. Go, Zachariah!
 
I am trying to save my big toe on my right foot. I go to my foot doctor about every week, and today and next week I go to the wound clinic. Don't want to lose the big toe!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: