Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Dad 560: Anticipation

(Looking forward to Saturday! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another bright sunny day turning into a darker cloudy day. Spring is definitely on its way! Hip Hip Hooray!
 
Still recovering from my toe loss on my right foot. Surgery area was a little swollen when I visited the wound center today. No more big bandages but still want the little bleeding that is present to stop. Started new antibiotics today! Hope it works. Will check with my doctor in five days.
 
Good news (I think) on visiting Mary Lou at the nursing home. Supposedly we will be able to meet with her on Saturday at 10:30 and actually be able to give her a hug. This is only to be done if a nursing home resident is fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Mary Lou completed her vaccinations a while back, and the experts that manage the home have agreed to actual "touch" visits. It will be the first time we can hug since March 13, 2020. IT IS ABOUT TIME! I believe the nursing home personnel were feeling some serious pressure! Or they were about to!
 
I completed my vaccinations yesterday!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: