Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Dad 556: Cold, Cold, Cold

(Dad writes today. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Not a bad day today. Yesterday we had about the coldest day of the winter. The wind was around 50+ miles per hour. It was cold out. The coldest day of the year. Today reminded us of what is coming… Spring!
 
The doctor and I are trying to save my big toe on my right foot. I think that my foot problems are a result of being a diabetic. X-rays showed no bacteria in my big toe. So I'm taking oral antibiotics for a few days. My prediction is the toe is going. I hope not. I'll keep you posted.
 
I visited Mary Lou today for an inside visit. She was tired but she stayed for the full half-hour visit. She is doing well and is very social with the other residents and workers. I'm going to guess that we will be visiting and touching for the first time in about a year soon. It's been a long, long time!
 
Have been watching the high school basketball team from Rock Falls, Illinois. Bode's dad, Zachariah, coaches the team. Tracy sets me up to watch the streaming. Enjoyed all the games, but I enjoy it the most when he wins.
 
That's it.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: