Thursday, March 25, 2021

Dad 559: Hail to The Chief

(Thank you, Lew, for taking care of the patient! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Not the greatest spring day today, but not the worst. Right now it is 51° outside with no bright sun. The snow is gone. Please, no more storms!
 
I'm sitting here on the couch the day after my big right toe ("The Chief") was amputated. I have been taken care of very, very well by Lew. He drove me to and from my surgery. He also is doing all my cooking. He is making me follow the doctor's instructions by not letting me walk without my walker. I'm trying not to put pressure on the toe area.
 
I just watched Joe Biden's first presidential press conference. I don't recall any other presidential conferences in which presidents had a booklet with them for looking up answers. My opinion of his performance is a very low one; even got agreements by some of the TV commentators on several channels. A very boring hour.
 
Next Tuesday I will receive my second dose of the coronavirus vaccine (Moderna). Was set up for yesterday but had to reschedule. Stay tuned.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: