Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Dad 558: More Toe News

(Dad writes today. He is keeping his foot doctor busy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A beautiful day as Spring is in the air. Could get a little snow Friday. Then next week is supposed to be like today, only better and warmer!
 
I'm still trying to save my big toe on my right foot. Went to the wound clinic today for another checkup. After my MRI last Friday, a little infection was found in my toe. I believe my foot doctor will take off the top half of my toe. I'll find out in the next few days. If it gets cut off it will have to be after next Wednesday. That is the day I get my second Moderna vaccine. I'll keep you posted.
 
{ Interlude }
 
I was just interrupted by a phone call from my foot doctor. He is going to take the toe off next Wednesday. So I have to check with the vaccine people, which I will do right now. Tune in next week to find out how everything went.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: