Friday, June 9, 2017

Not-So-Lite Friday Nights

Lew and I usually eat out on Friday evenings.

Sometimes we go to Pat's Pizza. If you get there before 5:00pm, the lunch specials are still available. Plus they serve macaroni & cheese (the best!) on Fridays. Lew will get a lunch special and I will get the mac & cheese.  Win/win.

Lately we have been going to the Blast From the Past Too Diner. Lew gets either the chicken parm meal or the turkey club. I pretty much always get lasagna. I love their lasagna, and eating out is the only time I get a chance to eat lasagna. (I have made it a couple times in my crockpot, but it's a lot of work.)

Tonight was a chicken parm night for Lew and, yes, lasagna for me.

We also ate dinner rolls... delicious, warm, melt-in-your-mouth dinner rolls. We asked for seconds!

No comments: