Thursday, June 8, 2017

I'm a Little Curious

Tonight Lew and I were chatting about curiousness.

I think of myself as a curious person. If something does not go as expected, I like to figure out why. I pay attention to details, but I also want to be aware of the big picture.

Since our conversation, I have been thinking that I may have been giving myself too much credit for being curious....

I am not curious about how it feels to parachute.

I am not curious about how much horsepower my car has. (I don't even know if talking about horsepower and cars makes sense; nor do I care if it makes sense. How's that for being curious?)

I am not curious about the calories in a chocolate bar. That information is immaterial.

I could give many more examples. But I'm not going to, even though you may be curious.

No comments: