Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Here Comes the Summer

Today was voting day. Because it's not a day when we're electing major officials, the voting was held at town hall. (It's held at the high school on "big" voting days.)

After I voted, I went out to my car to get the registration. Then I went back into town hall and got my 2017 beach parking permit. Usually I get my parking permit before Memorial Day, but this year has been so cold I hadn't been inspired to get it yet. The past few days have been quite hot, however. (Even hot enough to warrant running the air conditioners.)

I didn't go to the beach very much last summer, except for some walks with Lew. But maybe this summer I can get down there and read some fun books....

I can not tolerate just sitting on the beach. I must have a book!

No comments: