Thursday, June 22, 2017

Dad 363: Our Resident Mr. Clean

(I had a great time at the Steven Curtis Chapman concert last night! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A beautiful summer day today. We have had many now as the days are getting shorter. Did I just say that?
 
Josh leaves tomorrow for Scotland. Bon voyage, Josh!!
 
Last week I mentioned Lew and his taking apart the truck body. He got tired of seeing the rubber hanging a few inches off the body. I've noticed that Lew likes to keep things clean.... I work on the garage bench. Then I leave stuff all around. Lew cleans it up.... I take the tarps off my trailer and leave them on the garage floor. After a few days, they (tarps) are neatly put away.... Lew likes things clean and his garage floors are always swept. We work well together!
 
A follow-up on the truck: I went to a truck place to get some help replacing the rubber strips that were hanging out. They do not use these rubber shims anymore. The man gave me some shims that are now used. No charge as they were not in the inventory. He also told me how to make the truck tailgate close easier. Best trip ever to a shop. Solved two problems and no charge!
 
We are almost through with outside therapy for Spouse (Mary Lou). We are improving daily. Keep the prayers coming!
 
The summer is here as sister Deb is in old Orchard Beach!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: