Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Dad 361: The Three Goals of Spring

(I have yet to meet my goal of becoming a morning person, so Dad is faring better than I am. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying a not-so-warm but beautiful sunny spring day. I think we are turning the corner as our weather patterns seem to be changing. Even the experts tell us to look for the change.
 
Well, Spouse (Mary Lou) is making progress with her therapists. Her physical therapist seems to be happy with the progress and continues to march up and down our driveway with Spouse on her arm.
 
I had three goals this spring. I have accomplished all three as of yesterday afternoon. First goal was to get a new couch that lifts legs and puts one in a very comfortable position via motorization. Second goal completed was getting a new air conditioner. Final and third goal was to get a new car. Completed yesterday as we now have a new Subaru called a Forester. It has more technical junk that I never will use or understand. Stay tuned. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: