Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Dad 342: Doctor, Doctor

(I had a long day at work, so I'm glad Dad was scheduled to write today. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying a beautiful afternoon in the Northeast. Temperature in the 40s. Yesterday was a "no school" day around here due to very little snow (didn't plow) but lots of ice and sleet. Today cleared up nicely after not so great a morning.
 
New England is a happy place since Sunday's Patriots-Steelers game. Now if they can slow down a very good Atlanta offense. Must admit it will be a tough task. So – GO PATS! More about records in this Super Bowl next week.
 
Tomorrow I must go back to my foot doctor. He thought I might have an infection in one foot last week during my six-week check-up. Been on antibiotics for a week. Hope all is well because next Tuesday afternoon I have my left eye cataracts removed. If all goes well my right eye will have the same operation a month later. Looking forward to completing the operations. Also hope to improve my vision close to 20/20. Stay tuned.
 
Well, Lew received his 35-pound snowblower today. He ordered it yesterday. I hope he has no use for it the rest of the year. He doesn't like to shovel!
 
That's it.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: