Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Dad 340: New Footwear

(I got a new hat today! A coworker made it. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another beautiful day here in the Northeast. We made it into the 50s today. Shirtsleeve weather. No storm predicted as we get halfway through January. We can handle that!
 
Well, our Christmas visitors have returned to their homes and are up to speed on their work at their chosen tasks.
 
I should add that I have received new boots and sneakers as my 30-year-old ones have now gone to the dump. I am happy to get rid of them and am back in style.
 
Tomorrow I go to my glaucoma doctor. Hopefully I'll get set up to operate on my cataracts. Spouse did hers a year ago. The results were very good. Hope mine are as good. Will keep you posted.
 
GO PATS!!
 
Done for today!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: