Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Adjusting

(It's Saturday and it's Lew's turn to share on "Mainely Tracy."  Enjoy.  ~  Tracy)

More retirement notes:

I was talking to someone today that has been retired for many years. They asked me how I was adjusting.

I thought for a moment and then made the observation that, although it was a beautiful weather day, I only had one little project to do today.

As a working guy, a day off like today would have been a window of opportunity to get some outdoor work done and thus consumed most of the day. But now, not. I have every day off.

Instead, it was my priority to go see my nephew play baseball. Went to the game and never thought once about anything that needed to be done.

So to answer their question, I am adjusting quite well. Thanks for asking.

No comments: