Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Dad 307: Picked Up the Pickup Truck

(There are several traffic lights on my drive to and from work. I hit ZERO red lights on my way home tonight! But this has nothing to do with anything my father wrote today.... Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Foggy and cloudy along the coast. Sunny and warm inland. Spring is here. Daughter Deb was the first customer of Fred's Fridge.
 
Josh's baseball team is now 10-3. Spouse and I have seen the last two home games. They have three games left and we hope to see the last two this weekend.
 
Lew took me to pick up my truck after I had it rustproofed (Ziebart). A lot of sandblasting took place and I was shown pictures of the bodyless truck. Impressive! Now my engine light is on. Just one more thing to deal with.
 
Haircut day tomorrow and will get an appointment for Spouse. Then another for Spouse in July prior to trip to wedding.
 
Spouse is doing a lot more on her own. She seems to be getting stronger. Please pray for her as we work to prepare for the wedding trip in August.
 
I failed to mention last week that Caribou, Maine received seven inches of snow. All gone now. I'm out of here also....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: