Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dad 306: At the Old Ball Game

(Root, root, root for the Red Storm.... Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying a beautiful spring day in the Northeast. It looks like a pretty good weather week coming up. We'll take it; thanks. Fred's Fridge is open!
 
Lew took me to see Josh's baseball team play South Portland on Saturday. Josh pitched, but the bats were not active and they lost. Record: 7-2.
 
Monday we (Spouse and I) went to see the baseball team play Cheverus. Josh got hit by a pitch in the first inning and scored. He let off the third inning with a triple, then scored the second run as the team scored five. Record: 8-2. Already one more win than last year.
 
Decided to keep my truck so I took it to Ziebart for rustproofing. Call today told me I would not get my truck back until next week. Took a lot longer to remove rusted bolts. I want a good job so time is no concern of mine.
 
As noted above, Spouse attended Josh's game Monday. We sat in the car up in the parking lot and watched the game. It was cold outside and very windy. Hope to see another game next Tuesday. Keep the prayers coming. Thanks!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: