Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dad 305: Who Let the Josh Out?!

(This post's title should make sense to anyone who has seen a Sea Dogs game, especially the beginning when the Dogs take the field.... And hopefully that's enough of a clue for the rest of you! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Yes, I do believe Spring is here. A second beautiful day in a row. Tomorrow is scheduled to be even better. We'll take it.
 
Well, I mowed the lawn today. My first time since 2014. I admit I did the riding mowing after Lew did the manual trimming. It looks fairly good on the back forty. The front twenty is at most sparse after I mowed it throughout the winter with my snowplow. Nice to get started doing spring projects.
 
Josh pitched a high school game last night at Hadlock Field, the home park of the Portland Sea dogs (a Boston Red Sox AA team). He pitched six of the seven innings. Gave up two hits and had three hits himself (one was a triple). Won game 7-1. Beat the team that the Scarborough coach won seven state titles with back a few years. Josh's team is now 6-1; last year they missed the playoffs at 7-9. Go, Red Storm (formally Redskins)!
 
Getting serious about getting Spouse ready for our wedding trip. Outdoors tomorrow for a little walk. Keep the prayers coming.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: