Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dad 156: Give Blood, Feel Good

(I am listening to the sound of mowing as I type this. Enjoy Dad's post! -- Tracy)

Derf Here! It is a beautiful sunny summer afternoon here in the Northeast. This is the first sunny day in many days. I must get out and finish my lawn mowing that I started under cloudy conditions on Monday. I was rained out before completing the task. As soon as I'm done writing this I will be on the tractor completing the lawn mowing.

Here I am in the afternoon writing this blog. Why? Because I forgot to write the blog upon my return from grocery shopping this morning. Subsequently I have been told to keep it short. I will oblige. I will try to improve the substance of my blog next week. Really!

I just returned from the Red Cross blood bank. Another one of my three trips annually to donate 'double reds.' They were very busy upon my arrival but sorry to say there was no one donating when I left. Hope they have some walk-ins soon.

Sister Jean is back in the hospital. Please keep your prayers coming. She is on many antibiotics and her scheduled July 22 operation is still planned. Hoping to meet this date for a possible life-saving procedure. Thanks for your concern.

Hope to improve my level of expertise next week, but for now I must go mow. Sooooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: