Monday, January 10, 2022

Keeping On Keeping On

I had to get a follow-up COVID test today (the five-days-after-exposure rule), and it came back negative. So I am still able to visit with Mom as long as I continue to wear all of the PPE they request: N95 mask, face shield, gown, and gloves. It is really uncomfortable to wear, but I will persevere.

Dad still has a few days to go before he will be allowed back in to visit Mom. I've been calling him from the Center every day so that he and Mom can chat for a bit. Mom and I also had a video chat with Kim today.

After today's visit with Mom, I went to the back of the Center where her window is in order to fill her birdfeeders. They were getting low, and I didn't want to do it tomorrow since it's supposed to be only six degrees outside!

We are all set to watch the National Championship for college football tonight. I hope it's a good, close game. At the moment I don't care who wins, but I often find myself rooting for a team once the game begins. We'll see!

No comments: