Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Dad 601: Another Toe to Go

(Dad writes today. He warned me to watch for ice when I left the house earlier; he will always be my Dad! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A real lousy day in the Northeast. It's foggy and a little rainy. The rain might have stopped now. Temps seem to be rising a little above freezing, so it should not be as icy throughout the rest of the day. Just another rotten day!
 
Well, I'm about to have another toe amputated. This means I will have only three toes remaining on my left foot. (I already have no toes on my right foot.) So the last couple days I've been doing different preps necessary to get ready for surgery.
 
Of course I had a front driver-side tire with a leak. We put air in it twice and finally got it fixed today. Did it at Glen's Subaru shop.
 
Waiting to see if I tested negative for Covid. If my test is positive, there will be no surgery on Friday. Haven't had any problems before.
 
I've been busy the last two days getting all things done for surgery. Hope all goes well.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: