Saturday, January 8, 2022

Household Update

Yesterday we had a snowstorm, so I didn't go up to the Center to see Mom. I had told her on Thursday that I probably wouldn't come if it was snowing. I said, "Watch the snow out your window and think of me watching the same snow!"

It was just as well to have a day "off" since I was tired and my arm was sore from getting the Covid booster shot. Not as tired today and my arm is feeling pretty normal.

Since Dad can't visit Mom in person, I am staying a little longer than normal during my visits with her. She and I had a nice time today. Before I left for home, I made sure her TV was on the station for today's NFL games. She liked the idea of watching some football.

Dad has cold-like symptoms but said he is feeling better than he did yesterday. He was even feeling well enough to go to the grocery store today... except I wouldn't let him since he's supposed to be staying home.

Lew went to the grocery store to shop for all of us.  😊

No comments: