Monday, January 17, 2022

A Weekend of Football

​Five NFL wild card games played and one more to go tonight.

My musings on the outcomes in decreasing order of my level of caring:

1. Patriots stunk it up. The silver lining is that I can watch the remainder of the playoffs relatively stress-free!

2. Tom Brady = the GOAT. And gotta love Gronk. (Oh, their team is the Buccaneers, if that matters! 😂)

3. Cowboys had a chance at the end. I'm guessing some  of my family members were disappointed with the outcome, but I'm okay with Jimmy Garoppolo winning. He's a former Patriot, plus – more importantly  he's a hottie! 😍

4. Steelers fans in the family; many Chiefs fans in my circle of friends from my Kansas days. The win by the Chiefs was inevitable.

5. Found myself rooting for the Bengals, so was glad they pulled it out.

6. I don't even remember which teams are playing tonight. 😂

No comments: