Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Dad 604: House Warming

(Dad writes today! I am not pleased with the weekend weather forecast. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another sunny, cool day in the Northeast. Temps around zero or below at night, but has risen to about 20° today. Supposed to be fair and cold the next two days. Then on Saturday we are scheduled for a storm of 10 to 20 inches of new snow. Good weekend to hunker down and watch some football.
 
Well, I had my pinky toe on my left foot removed last Friday. Went back for a checkup on Monday. Still bleeding, but looks good. Will go back tomorrow. Will redo the bandages and continue to heal. Only three toes left!
 
Oil company started to fill Lew and Tracy's tank last Friday. There was no whistle, so they only put in six gallons of fuel. Today a new part was put in so the whistle should work. At the time of repair, our repair guy said my K-1 tank for my monitor heater was below half full. The tank was filled just last week! Was told to screw off the top of the gauge and push the float down. Lew did that and it popped up to almost full.
 
Must go up and see Lou now.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: