Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Dad 602: Quarantine

(Dad writes today. But first, a quick-follow up on Monday's post: I ended up rooting for Georgia – the eventual champion – because they had a cute bulldog as mascot! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! In the midst of a cold spell, we try and stay warm. Freezing temperatures are with us about every day. We've been plowed out three times so far this season, but snow is certainly not affecting us negatively so far. We'll see!
 
One week ago I was waiting to have a toe amputated. However, before having the surgery, I needed a Covid check. I got tested and was positive. This put a lot of stops into my plans. I have completed my five-day quarantine and can go about within the general population. This Saturday I'll complete the 10 days required by the nursing home and hopefully will be back to my normal visits with Mary Lou, which have been on hold. My surgery is rescheduled for January 21. Hopefully all will continue to go well. Please, no more positive tests! Stay tuned.
 
Enough for today.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: