Monday, August 31, 2020

B is for Bread

Welcome to my second installment of An Alphabet "Soup-er" Idea. I started this quest almost a year ago in attempt to combat "bloggers block" but I haven't done all that well, have I? 😏

Anyway.... 

B is for Bread

Bread is yummy. (Exception: Rye bread.... Blech!)

I like soft, warm bread with butter melted into it. Too bad I can't really eat a lot of bread on my diet. Something to look forward to, I guess.

Lew is a bread connoisseur. He scours the grocery store to find the best bread.

My sister Debbie and Lew have a special "bread" connection. Debbie usually does quite well making her bread-type items. But the first few times she made it for a dinner Lew would be attending, something always went wrong. (One "something" was burning!) They don't joke about it as much as they used to, but every now and then it comes up in conversation. It is, after all, part of our family history.

Fried dough is bread, right? Oh, I'd love to have some right now with butter, cinnamon, and powdered sugar.... 😋 .... But unfortunately it's time for sleeping instead.

No comments: