Thursday, September 5, 2019

An Alphabet "Soup-er" Idea

My father was on the phone with Kim last night. He put her on the speaker when I went over with Marilyn to say "nite-nite." Dad, Kim, and I had a brief chat about this blog! Kim checks it every day, so I guess I really do need to make a better effort to write more often. See, Kim, you are inspiring me!

It is difficult to come up with topics every day, though. Very difficult. So tonight I will list an idea for every letter of the alphabet. I will even try to come up with things I don't usually write about. (For example, I will not write "Cats" or "Chocolate" under C!) Then if I get stumped for topics in the days ahead, I will look back to this list and write about the next thing.

It sounds like a great idea, doesn't it? Maybe I will even DO IT!

Alphabet
Bread
Cords
Dragon
Elastic
Flag
Garage
Helicopter
Industry
Joke
Kilometer
Limousine
Memory
No
Omit
Parade
Quietness
Royalty
Sunglasses
Tortoise
Umbrella
Voting
Wiggle
Xerox
Young
Zoom

No comments: