Monday, September 2, 2019

My "No Labor" Day

I did pretty much nothing today. And I did it pretty well.

I could barely talk when I woke up because of my cold. Lew made me pancakes for breakfast. Pancakes for breakfast... a great way to start the day.

The remainder of the day I spent drinking hot tea, eating hot salsa, and resting. (I did manage to fit in a couple doses of DayQuil, too.)

This afternoon Lew and I watched the movie, "Christopher Robin." We both enjoyed it. Lew was even sniffling a little at the end.... I'm not sure if was from the dregs of his cold or if he was overcome with emotion. Anyway, it was a very sweet movie, and it made me feel quite satisfied about doing nothing today. If you haven't seen the movie yet, we recommend you watch it. It is available on Netflix.

"Doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something." ~ Winnie the Pooh (in "Christopher Robin")

No comments: