Sunday, September 1, 2019

September Start

Lew wasn't feeling well for most of last week... bad cold... and guess who is feeling yucky now? I am thankful it is a holiday weekend so I can get one more day of rest tomorrow. I wasn't planning on doing much this weekend anyway. We've been watching some U.S. Open tennis, and I've done a little reading. Quiet stuff.

Thinking of and praying for those who have been, are being, and will be affected by Hurricane Dorian. I know the weather can't be predicted with 100% accuracy, so I am impressed by those who track and monitor these storms so closely. Advance warning is crucial. Yes, it is better to be safe than sorry.

I will end on a more upbeat topic.... Chocolate. I love chocolate! I have been buying the Atkins version of peanut butter cups. I think the idea is to limit how many you eat. I ate far too many today, all in the spirit of "Feed a cold." You gotta do what you gotta do!

No comments: