Saturday, September 14, 2019

Lew's Logbook: Breakfast, Making Do

(Lew writes today. He takes such good care of me! ~ Tracy)

Saturday morning usually consists of breakfast out with our friends. Today, we also had our grandson’s flag football game to attend after breakfast.

Text No. 1 from our breakfast friends yesterday informs us that they have a meeting and will not be able to do breakfast.

Text No. 2 later in the day from my son informs us that the flag football game is not going to happen.

So I get up this morning and ask Tracy if she would like to have breakfast. She says, “Of course I want breakfast." I say that I’m talking about a full-blown breakfast, not just a bowl of cereal and a banana. She said OK.

I couldn’t do anything about the flag football game but I did what I could about breakfast. Tracy said it was yummy.


No comments: