Sunday, September 22, 2019

Updated Credit Cards

One of my credit cards is due to expire in another month, so I wasn't surprised when I received the new card in the mail this past week.

Once upon a time I had to call to activate the new card, but now I can do it right online. That is a nice convenience.

Once upon a time the only other thing I had to do was cut up the old card and put the new one in my wallet. Now I also have to go to 17 additional websites to update my card information for things that are on auto-payments!

Having things on auto-pay is a nice convenience, but updating the payment information is not much fun. Each site is different in how this is handled, so it's an adventure to figure them all out. Fortunately I will not have to update them again for another five years!

No comments: